Monday, September 27, 2010

Expanding the focus of this blog

Hey, three readers. I just wanted to say that this blog needs more activity. I am going to expand it's focus from just anti-racism to anti-racism and progressive politics. With this expanded focus I should be able to make three posts per week.


Also, I had to turn on comment moderation because I tried to argue about race on the Internet, and a bunch of idiots came a long and made asinine comments. I will never reject a serious comment.


Speaking of comments, for some reason, some comments were caught up in the automated anti spam software. I have disabled that. If you do post a comment, and it doesn't show up right away, please email me cynnik@gmail.com and bother me about it. I am going to work on a general commenting guideline page this week as well.


If you would like to contribute to this, please let me know. I can set up you up with a regular account and you can post away, or if you'd prefer to contribute a one-off, I am fine with that as well.


-Ken

1 comment:

  1. more posts, please!

    Also, I had spoke up about being a part of the blog when it was citing how to combat and confront specific types of anti-racism, but I do not want to be a part of any body-shaming, or crass generalizations. I'm still (potentially) interested but will be watching to see what direction your blog is heading toward.

    ReplyDelete